05 Oct The Travel Show – October 3, 2020
Posted at 20:45h in
Click play below to listen to the Travel Show presented by Columbus Travel.
On this week’s Travel Show:
- Airlines, cruise lines, and resorts are using price as an incentive to travel
- Time to start thinking about 2021 and 2022 travel
- New airline safety and health procedures
- Will cruise ships be safe?
- Upcoming Columbus Day travel sales at Columbus Travel
- Disneyland updates
- New airline bailout suggestion
- Hawaii set to open October 15th
- Canadian border closure
- What is so intriguing about Egypt?
- 2021 Cruise from Rio de Janeiro to Buenos Aires – PRICE DECREASE
- CDC No Sail Order extended to October 31st
- Will we have to wait until 2021 to cruise again?
- Columbus Travel website – cruise deals and blog
- 2021 April Hawaii to Tahiti cruise
- Passport safety and security
- Special tour to Europe with Larry Gelwix
- Global Entry requirements
- Amazing TAP Airlines airfare deal
- Park N’ Jet SLC airport parking
- 2022 Nile River Cruise Tour
- Support Larry’s YouTube travel channel: youtube.com/getawayguru
- Alaska is red hot! Why is it so popular?
- September 2021 Alaska cruise with John “Pluto” Potter
- June 2021 Alaska cruise with Larry Gelwix
- Airlines borrowing on assets
- Special Guest: John Hewlett
- What to do for jet lag?
For “The Best Travel Deals on the Planet” listen to the travel show each week!