Walt Disney World® Vacation Specials
Play, Stay, Dine and Save in the Middle of the Magic with a Vacation-Ready Package
Kick off 2019 by getting the most value and excitement out of your Disney escape! For example, with this offer, a family of 4 can play, stay, dine and save up to $500 on a 5-night/6-day Walt Disney Travel Company room, theme park ticket and dining plan package at a select Disney Resort hotel for arrivals most nights January 1 through March 9, 2019.
Book by January 2nd! Call: 800-373-3328
Valid Travel Dates
For arrivals most nights January 1 through March 9, 2019
Play, Stay, Dine Package Includes
- Magic Your Way Tickets
- Dining Plan (Disney Quick-Service Dining Plan with Value Resort hotel packages or Disney Dining Plan with Moderate, Deluxe and Deluxe Villa Resort hotel packages)
Length of Stay Requirements
- Minimum – 3 nights
- Maximum – 14 nights
- Sample package savings based on 2 adults, 1 junior (ages 10 to 17) and 1 child (3 to 9) for a 5-night/6-day room and ticket package.
- The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited.
- Savings based on a non-discounted price for the same package.
- Everyone in the same room must be on the same package.
- Base tickets are valid at one park per day and all tickets and options must be used within 14 days of first use. First use must occur on or before December 31, 2019.
- Some table-service restaurants may have limited or no availability at time of package purchase.
- Advance reservation required.
- Excludes gratuities.
- Children ages 3 to 9 must choose from the children’s menu, if available.
- Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion.
- Offer excludes the following room types: campsites, 3-bedroom villas, The Little Mermaid Standard Rooms at Disney’s Art of Animation Resort, Cabins at Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge and Bungalows at Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows.
Call to take advantage of these Disney World Specials today and start your family’s holiday of a lifetime!
To see the full list of terms and conditions, please click on the link below.
Dec 12, 2018 - Jan 2, 2019
Contact an Agent
Rates are capacity controlled and subject to availability. Rates may vary depending on actual date traveled. Rates are subject to change at any time. Rates may be subject to advance purchase, minimum or maximum stays and may be date or time specific. Cruise rates are in the minimum category and do not include taxes and/or fees of up to $200. Other restrictions may apply. Most air tickets are non-refundable once purchased and fees apply to change dates and/or times. Airline tickets are non-transferable and if not used you have one year from the date of purchase to use the ticket or the value may be forfeited. Most airlines charge up to $35 per bag for baggage. Check the airlines web site for current checked baggage fees. Cruise lines and tour and vacation packages have penalties once purchased. Please see specific suppliers’ brochures or ask your agent for current cancellation guidelines. For air portions airline passenger facility charges up to $18, September 11th Security Fee up to $10 and other government tax and fees of up to $80 per person are not included. These fees are subject to change at any time.