Panama Canal Cruise from $449!
The Panama Canal has never been more affordable. Check out the featured Panama Canal cruise for 15-days starting at $449 per person plus taxes and fees. That is less than $32 per person per day! Call Columbus Travel® to book your voyage to the Panama Canal before these cruise deals are gone. The “Getaway Guru®” recommends a full transit canal cruise, see our blog post: The 7 Wonders of the Modern World: Panama Canal about the different ways to see the Panama Canal. See below for dates and pricing.
Norwegian Cruise Line – Norwegian Star
December 6, 2019 (full transit)*
Miami to San Antonio/Chile – 15-days
- Inside Cabin from $449
- Outside Cabin from $799
- Balcony Cabin – $1,049
- Taxes and fees additional (approximately $565 per person)
Full Transit Panama Canal Sailings – Prices are per person plus taxes and fees.
- 16-Day Cruise – November 8 from $499 – Miami to Los Angeles – Norwegian Cruises
- 15-Day Cruise – December 1 from $795 – Los Angeles to San Juan – Royal Caribbean Cruises
- 15-Day Cruise – December 3 from $799 – Los Angeles to Fort Lauderdale – Princess Cruises
- 15-Day Cruise – December 6 from $791 – San Diego to Fort Lauderdale – Holland America Cruises
Round Trip Panama Canal Sailings – Prices are per person plus taxes and fees.
- 10-Day Cruise – October 27 from $554 – Round Trip Fort Lauderdale – Princess Cruises
- 10-Day Cruise – November 16 from $659 – Round Trip Fort Lauderdale – Princess Cruises
- 10-Day Cruise – November 26 from $659 – Round Trip Fort Lauderdale – Princess Cruises
- 10-Day Cruise – December 11 from $649 – Round Trip Fort Lauderdale – Holland America Cruises
*Prices per person based on double occupancy and do not include government taxes and fees of up to $500 per person. Prices were updated on October 7, 2019 and are subject to change at any time.
Don’t let this opportunity slip away! For more information or to book your Panama Canal adventure, call Columbus Travel® at 801-295-9568 or 800-373-3328.
Sep 26, 2019 - Oct 31, 2019
Contact an Agent
NCF or port fees are included in all cruise prices. Government fees and taxes are not included. Unless noted airfare and transfers are not included in listed fares. Cruise ships are of foreign registry: Bermuda, Bahamas, Italy etc.