Panama Canal Cruise from $799!
The Panama Canal has never been more affordable. Check out the featured Panama Canal cruise for 15-days starting at $799 per person plus taxes and fees. That is less than $54 per person per day! Call Columbus Travel® to book your voyage to the Panama Canal before these cruise deals are gone. The “Getaway Guru®” recommends a full transit canal cruise, see our blog post: The 7 Wonders of the Modern World: Panama Canal about the different ways to see the Panama Canal. See below for dates and pricing.
Norwegian Cruise Line – Norwegian Star
December 6, 2019 (full transit)*
Miami to San Antonio/Chile – 15-days
- Inside Cabin from $799
- Outside Cabin from $1,229
- Balcony Cabin – $1,579
- Taxes and fees additional (approximately $565 per person)
Full Transit Panama Canal Sailings – Prices are per person plus taxes and fees.
- 15-Day Cruise – September 22 from $1,209 – Los Angeles to Fort Lauderdale – Princess Cruises
- 13-Day Cruise – September 29 from $719 – Tampa to Long Beach – Carnival Cruises
- 15-Day Cruise – October 18 from $1,219 – Los Angeles to Fort Lauderdale – Princess Cruises
Round Trip Panama Canal Sailings – Prices are per person plus taxes and fees.
- 10-Day Cruise – October 27 from $829 – Round Trip Fort Lauderdale – Princess Cruises
- 10-Day Cruise – November 16 from $799 – Round Trip Fort Lauderdale – Princess Cruises
- 10-Day Cruise – November 26 from $849 – Round Trip Fort Lauderdale – Princess Cruises
- 10-Day Cruise – December 1 from $909 – Round Trip Fort Lauderdale – Holland America Cruises
*Prices per person based on double occupancy and do not include government taxes and fees of up to $500 per person. Prices were updated on May 18, 2019 and are subject to change at any time.
Don’t let this opportunity slip away! For more information or to book your Panama Canal adventure, call Columbus Travel® at 801-295-9568 or 800-373-3328.
May 1, 2019 - May 31, 2019
Contact an Agent
NCF or port fees are included in all cruise prices. Government fees and taxes are not included. Unless noted airfare and transfers are not included in listed fares. Cruise ships are of foreign registry: Bermuda, Bahamas, Italy etc.