Hawaii Deals from Las Vegas
You better believe it, Hawaii is on sale! Enjoy amazing 5-night air and hotel packages starting at $699 per person from Las Vegas. Plus, get $50 off per reservation when you book by January 31st (discount already included in price). Relax on beautiful sandy beaches, swim with tropical underwater wildlife and enjoy a full on luau feast. Plan your 2020 vacation to the beaches of Hawaii and get great savings today! For “The Best Hawaii Travel Deals on the Planet” call Columbus Travel®.
Book by January 31st! Call: 800-373-3328
Sample vacation pricing for Hawaii Deals includes:
- Round Trip air from Salt Lake City
- Five nights hotel* (prices per person based on double occupancy)
- A vacation you’ll remember forever!
*We recommend staying at a 3 star or higher resort.
Island of Oahu (Waikiki) 5-night package (March 12, 2020 departure):
- Aqua Palms Waikiki (3 star) from $699 per person
- Ohana Waikiki Malia by Outrigger (3 star) from $749 per person
- Sheraton Princess Kaiulani (3.5 star) from $829 per person
- Queen Kapiolani Hotel (4 star) from $859 per person
Recommended Hotel: Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort (4 star) from $1,009 per person
Island of Maui 5-night package (April 29, 2020 departure):
- Kaanapali Maui at the Eldorado by Outrigger (3 star) from $759 per person
- Aina Nalu Lahaina by Outrigger (3 star) from $779 per person
- Aston at the Maui Banyan (3 star) from $859 per person
- Kapalua Villas Maui (4 star) from $869 per person
Recommended Hotel: Royal Lahaina Resort (3.5 star) from $1,089 per person
Island of Kauai 5-night package (April 30, 2020 departure):
- Banyan Harbor Resort (3 star) from $869 per person
- Kauai Shores Hotel (3 star) from $889 per person
- Hilton Garden Inn Kauai Wailua Bay (3.5 star) from $949 per person
- Waipouli Beach Resort & Spa Kauai by Outrigger (4 star) from $979 per person
Recommended Hotel: Sheraton Kauai at Coconut Beach (4 star) from $1,239 per person
Island of Hawaii (Big Island) 5-night package (April 23, 2020 departure):
- Royal Kona Resort (3 star) from $779 per person
- Castle Hilo Hawaiian Hotel (3 star) from $779 per person
- Grand Naniloa Resort a Doubletree by Hilton (3.5 star) from $829 per person
- Fairway Villas Waikoloa by Outrigger (4 star) from $879 per person
Recommended Hotel: Hilton Waikoloa Village (4.5 star) from $949 per person
Book your Hawaii getaway today before these low prices are gone. Prices on these Hawaii Vacation Deals are per person based on double occupancy. Discount included in prices above. Mandatory Imposed resort fee of between $15 – $70 per room per day not included in prices above. Prices are subject to change at any time without notice. Package prices above were valid on January 13, 2020.
CALL TODAY! 800-373-3328
What People are Saying about Hawaii:
|“My husband and I went to Kauai for our 10-year anniversary and stayed at the Aqua Kauai Beach resort. It was absolutely perfect and worth every penny! I would have had no clue what place to stay at or what activities were offered if I didn’t ask for help from Columbus Travel. I can’t wait to go again!” – Lorali A.||“I was a bit apprehensive about how much I would need to spend to take my family to Oahu, but Columbus Travel helped me get the best deal possible. My kids are still talking about how much fun it was and it makes me feel better that we were able to go within our budget.” – Jake M.|
Jan 13, 2020 - Jan 31, 2020
Contact an Agent
Rates are capacity controlled and subject to availability. Prices are per person based on Double occupancy (unless otherwise noted). Rates may vary depending on actual date traveled. Rates are subject to change at any time and may be subject to advance purchase, minimum or maximum stays and may be date or time specific. Other restrictions may apply. Prices are not retroactive, and subject to change without notice. TAXES AND FEES – All Government taxes and fees are included in the advertised price. Baggage fees of up to $60 per bag may apply depending on airline and destination. These fees are subject to change at any time. Contact airline directly for current fees at time of travel. Prices are not retroactive, and subject to change without notice. Please see the Funjet Vacations Bill of Rights for more information. Promotions and discounts may be subject to certain blackout dates.