Columbus Day & October Savings Sale!
It’s week three of our Fabulous Fall savings! Get a jump on your Winter and Spring vacations with Columbus Travel’s Fabulous Fall Savings Sale. Book by October 19, 2018 to save. For “The Best Travel Deals on the Planet” call Columbus Travel at 800-373-3328 or click on the offers below for valuable savings!
This Week’s Special Offers (Click on the links below for more information):
- Alaska Cruise Deals from $509!
- Panama Canal Cruise Deals!
- Rome LDS Temple Open House Tours!
- FREE Airfare on Select NCL Cruise Departures!
- Double Discounts to Hawaii, Mexico and The Caribbean!
- South Pacific Odyssey Cruise – Hawaii to Tahiti!
- South America the Beautiful – In Depth Tour!
- Cruises From $39 per Person per Day!
- “The Getaway Guru’s®” Top 10 Cruise Deals of the Week!
- Europe River Cruise Deals!
- Pacific Coast, Canada and the Golden Gate Cruise!
More Fabulous Fall Savings Special Offers (Click on the links below for more information):
- Princess Cruises THREE for FREE Sale – FREE Upgrades, FREE Gratuities & FREE Spending Money!
- BOGO Cruise Sale – 60% off Second Guest and Kids Sail For Less + $100 Instant Savings!
- Caribbean Cruise Sale from $259!
- Greek Isles and Adriatic Cruise!
- Hawaii – All Islands on Sale from $809!
- Cancun All-Inclusive from $809!
- Puerto Vallarta All-Inclusive from $799!
- Disney® Deals!
- Enchanting Rhine River with Larry Gelwix the “Getaway Guru®”
- Alaska Cruise With Larry Gelwix The “Getaway Guru®!”
- Thailand, Malaysia, & Singapore – Star Clipper Sailing Adventure!
- South America on Sale!
Stay tuned for more amazing travel offers from Columbus Travel
Oct 1, 2018 - Oct 19, 2018
Contact an Agent
Rates are capacity controlled and subject to availability. Rates may vary depending on actual date traveled. Rates are subject to change at any time. Rates may be subject to advance purchase, minimum or maximum stays and may be date or time specific. Cruise rates are in the minimum category and do not include taxes and/or fees of up to $200. Other restrictions may apply. Most air tickets are non-refundable once purchased and fees apply to change dates and/or times. Airline tickets are non-transferable and if not used you have one year from the date of purchase to use the ticket or the value may be forfeited. Most airlines charge up to $35 per bag for baggage. Check the airlines web site for current checked baggage fees. Cruise lines and tour and vacation packages have penalties once purchased. Please see specific suppliers’ brochures or ask your agent for current cancellation guidelines. For air portions airline passenger facility charges up to $18, September 11th Security Fee up to $10 and other government tax and fees of up to $80 per person are not included. These fees are subject to change at any time.