Caribbean Cruise Sale – from $349
The Caribbean has some hot, sizzling deals! Sail the tropical islands of the Eastern, Southern, and Western Caribbean and get ready to be spoiled! This weeks deals are for Southern Caribbean cruises which start at $349 per person plus taxes and fees. That is less than $50 per person per day! Book by November 24th to get these fantastic rates!
Book by November 24th! Call: 800-373-3328
Last Minute Caribbean Cruise Deals – Prices are per person plus taxes and fees.
- 11-Night Southern Caribbean Cruise – December 12 from $429 – from New York City – Norwegian Cruises
- 7-Night Western Caribbean Cruise – December 16 from $379 – from Miami – Norwegian Cruises
Eastern Caribbean Cruise Deals – Prices are per person plus taxes and fees.
- 7-Night Cruise – January 6, 2018 from $399 – from San Juan – Celebrity Cruises
- 7-Night Cruise – January 20, 2018 from $449 – from San Juan – Celebrity Cruises
- 8-Night Cruise – April 21, 2018 from $479 – from San Juan – Celebrity Cruises
- 7-Night Cruise – August 26, 2018 from $449 – from New Orleans – Carnival Cruises
Southern Caribbean Cruise Deals – Prices are per person plus taxes and fees.
- 10-Night Cruise – January 7, 2018 from $399 – from San Juan – Norwegian Cruises
- 7-Night Cruise – January 28, 2018 from $349 – from San Juan – Royal Caribbean Cruises
- 7-Night Cruise – September 9, 2018 from $414 – from San Juan – Carnival Cruises
- 7-Night Cruise – September 30, 2018 from $389 – from San Juan – Royal Caribbean Cruises
Western Caribbean Cruise Deals – Prices are per person plus taxes and fees.
- 7-Night Cruise – January 13, 2018 from $439 – from Galveston – Carnival Cruises
- 7-Night Cruise – February 3, 2018 from $419 – from Galveston – Carnival Cruises
- 6-Night Cruise – April 8, 2018 from $449 – from Fort Lauderdale – Royal Caribbean Cruises
- 6-Night Cruise – April 29, 2018 from $349 – from Mobile – Carnival Cruises
Prices are subject to change at any time without notice. Prices above were valid on November 15, 2017. Other dates and prices are available. Prices are per person plus taxes and fees. See the fabulous Caribbean at great rates!
CALL TODAY! 800-373-3328
|“Going on a Caribbean cruise was the best thing I could have done for my family. It was our first time cruising and we found out that there were a few things to consider when booking. Columbus Travel gave me advice on what cabin would be best for my family and what dining plans were available. Plus, they made deciding which cruise line to go for much easier. The weather was warm and there was always something to do on board. We loved every minute, thank you!” – Carolyn M.||“My friends and I went on a girls trip to the Caribbean and there was no way with all of our schedules that I was going to be able to plan a cruise on our own. I’m so glad I used Columbus Travel as they were able to make sense of all of our schedules and let us know about our cruise options. They were a big help and made the planning less stressful. In fact, they made it so easy we are all thinking of going on another trip soon!” – Carrie S.|
Nov 10, 2017 - Nov 24, 2017
Contact an Agent
Deal ID Code:
Fares are per person in U.S. dollars, based on double occupancy for the first two full-fare guests in stateroom, include all normal shipboard services and facilities plus all non-alcoholic beverages and do not include port, security and handling charges, fuel surcharges, other surcharges, airfare and transfers (unless otherwise noted), shore excursions, sightseeing or meals ashore, taxes, gratuities, visa fees, liquor, wines, laundry or valet service, or any item or service whatsoever of a personal nature, such as medical treatment, massage, spa services or hairstyling. All offers may not be combinable with other promotions, apply to first two guests in stateroom or Suite, are capacity-controlled, subject to availability and may be changed or withdrawn at any time. Crystal Cruises reserves the right to collect the rate in effect at the time of sailing. Fuel surcharges may be added at any time to defray fuel cost increases, even if the Fare has been paid in full. All itineraries, fares, programs and policies are subject to change. Ships are of Bahamian registry.